Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tyler's Graduation from Preschool

That's right, I graduated last night, or actually bridged... Yup, it's called a bridging ceremony and you literally walk over a bridge from preschool to kindergarten. I got a diploma and a yearbook and cheered on my other friends who graduated. Then we had a concert by one of my favorite bands and then family fun nigh at the school. Pizza, ice cream, bounce house and playgrounds, what more could a graduate ask for. I tell you, mama and daddy couldn't be more proud of me, they just kept gushing on and on, so embarrassing...


waiting for the ceremony to start


Remi, the frog room's tad pole, got to sit with the class


starting to get a bit anxious about "bridging"


ok, nerves are gone...


when asked what I liked most about preschool, I answered, "tennis." To which I received a standing ovation from the gym teacher!


getting my diploma


walking down the bridge


I made it!


sweet cheeks at her finest


Gaby, Regina, mama and Remi


this is as close to a smile you will ever get from Regina!


dancing to one of my favorite bands


dancin' with my sister


The boys. Yoel, me, and emiliano


plus our favorite teacher, Julie!


The boys and their sibs.


No comments:

Post a Comment