Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Good Bye Ann Arbor Part I

The month of June in Ann Arbor was a busy one, with usually 4 or 5 days/nights a week dedicated to some sort of good bye gathering. Below are just a few of the pictures taken in June to forever preserve our memories of our time in Ann Arbor. We were so lucky to have been surrounded by amazing neighbors and friends.


A good bye picnic with all of my froggie friends from school


The original weiner mobile... Many of you know that I am a connoisseur of wieners, so seeing this at the Henry Ford Museum was quite moving for me.

THE Rosa Parks Bus, that's right the real one. Mama explained to me a bit about the bus and what it meant for our nation's history. I'm not sure I understood most of it, but mama was certainly taken aback.


Sitting in the bus


Remi sitting in the actual seat Rosa Parks sat in, truly a piece of history


hangin' out with one of my closest friends, Mahala at Greenfield Village


Fishin' with daddy


My catch for the day


A good bye dinner with the Lu's, Remi and I both adore Elena and Elise


like I said, I love Elena


A Tyler sandwich


Strawberry picking with mama


just a little taste test to make sure the berries were yummy


Remi ran up and down the rows, she was so happy!


The last day of preschool. Remi was happy, you can see that I was not


Outside the JCC


a hug from my main man, Grover.


a pic with Kim, probably my favorite teacher of all time


my buddy, Nicky and me


Me and Emiliano


The best preschool teachers around!


golfing with daddy


happy fathers day! I made daddy a crown so he could be queen for a day...


We took daddy out for brunch


daddy and his girl


AND a train came by the restaurant while we ate. I guess the restaurant is aptly named "The Depot."


A canoe excursion down the river with Aaron and his dad


My best buddy


First day of big boy camp


Me getting off the school bus after my first day, I was tired, but it was so much fun!


a few pics of the house as it was being packed up. Hard to believe that 3 men packed up our entire house in less than one day and not one thing broke in the move!


Aaron and me hanging out in the back of the moving trailer


We had one last neighborhood s'mores night with the neighborhood


I love my s'mores

more golf with daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment