Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Turning 5 Continued...

I just found more pictures from my birthday month, I wanted to post them before the month ends and I go back to being just Tyler and no longer known as "the birthday boy."


opening gifts from grandma Jo and grandpa David


tennis balls and golf balls, just what I needed


Sweet cheeks showing of her jewelry


I got a real hockey net as well, playing a hybrid game of tennocky, otherwise known as tennis and hockey


We went to a restaurant (pizza) of my choice and I got this pizza dough ball dessert thingy, that might just be the best thing I ever ate


Grandma Jo has a broken bone in her ankle, or is it foot? Either way, she has this really cool knee scooter that Remi and I both got to ride on at the Museum center


The museum center has a childrens musem, a museum of natural history and a history museum all under one roof. We didn't quite make it to the history museum and mama stopped taking pictures b/c she was so into the museums. Lots of fun



No comments:

Post a Comment