Saturday, June 5, 2010

After Touch a Truck...

I had a soccer game. Did I mention that the weather wasn't perfect for Touch a Truck. Yeah, that's right, the field was wet, not just kind of wet, a lot wet. The grass was so wet that you sort of got stuck every time you had to move. And... to top it all off, mommy dressed me in sweatpants, so by the end of soccer, I couldn't even keep my pants on my body, they were so heavy.

While mommy, Remi and I were slogging through the soccer fields, daddy was off fishing with some friends. I've included a few pictures from his trip, but I must admit, I'm a bit bitter.... I thought I was daddy's fishin' buddy.


Yeah, it was picture day...


Remi, SO wanted to be in the picture


Daddy fishing


Daddy and Howard (a respiratory therapist at the hospital) showing some of the fish they caught


The catch


The fisherman with some of the fish they caught

No comments:

Post a Comment