Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Traverse City: The Beach

One morning, we headed to a local beach to hangout and we had the entire thing to ourselves. Maybe because it was 9am, maybe because it was May, maybe because it was a weekday, but who cares, we had a private beach and the heat index was over 100 degrees! Remi and I played in the sand and mommy did her best grandpa Irwin impersonation by digging a giant hole. But the best part of the trip was wading out into the water. It was super shallow and I waded out over 100 meters and was only up to my waist. Ollie, the Connor's Great Dane, came to the beach as well, as we had lots of fun playing and splashing in the water together. I'm kinda thinking about asking for an ollie for my birthday... Do you think my parents would go for it?


workin'


"whoa! walking in this sand is tricky."


No comments:

Post a Comment