Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Traverse City: The trip back to AA

Well, Thursday morning before Memorial Day we re-loaded our A/C-less (Did I mention that it was 85 degrees by 9am that day) mobile, said our farwells and hit the road. We were anxious to get started on the trip, b/c we had a pit stop planned in Saginaw, MI. Yes, some call the down Sagi-nasty instead of Saginaw, but we weren't stopping for the sights, we were stopping to pick up mama's new car! The 2 1/2 hour drive wasn't bad, but then mommy and daddy tried to feed us lunch before our 1pm appointment and that's when Remi and I united, and let me tell you, I think our parents finally figured out that we were sick of being in the car! After 45 minutes of alternating screaming, crying, whining and general tantrum throwing, we headed off to the dealership. We signed some papers and the car was ours! Mama ended up leaving early, basically right after signing for the new car and handing over a large check, b/c Remi was a DISASTER!!! I am not exaggerating people, this was one of the top 5 worst days of Remi's life and it wasn't pretty. With mommy and Remi out of the way, it gave Daddy and I time to explore the car in full and learn about all of the fun details from the dealer. We got to ride home in the new car and it had A/C, a new found luxury that once I had it, I'm unwilling to return to any vehicle that does not have it. Oddly enough, we have not taken any pictures of the new car yet. I'll get on that this afternoon, I want to show you all my new car, oh yeah, Remi likes it too...

No comments:

Post a Comment