Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Children's Garden at the Botanical Gardens

Last week I met up with my buddy Emiliano at the Children's garden inside the botanical gardens and we had a blast. The garden has bells to play, slate to draw on, a spider web to climb, wood to make our own shelter, slides, a smelling garden, a touching garden and WAY more. Our little sisters joined us, which meant the mommies had to pay attention to them, allowing us big boys to run around like maniacs!


Remi loving one of the many water fountains


making our way to the children's garden


"hey mama, can we have a garden like this at home?" to which my mother responded by laughing and saying, "ahh, buddy, I don't think so." No real explanation was provided. I plan to revisit this suggestion at a later date


Remi, grazing with the sheep


my sweet cheeks sister


Playing in the spider web


Pretending to be a tram sliding down the slide... i.e. moving very slowly


Remi and Regina, can you tell which is which?


smiley girl


No comments:

Post a Comment