Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Clothing optional...

Our backyard has become clothing optional. For some reason, whenever I hear we're going to play with the water, I'm immediately moved to remove all of my clothing and I encourage all of my guests to do the same. Here is a little backyard fun with our friends Aaron and Anya.


Hangin' out in our pool.


Every mans dream... Pooping in the great outdoors.


My sweetie, aka goober face


Aaron and I worked very hard to fill up the water can


Notice Anya, hanging out in the distance... She's no dummy, she wanted to stay dry


Believe it or not, we weren't actually trying to moon mama, it just naturally happened


Anya and her watermelon


Here I come!


Hard to believe I used to be a super chubby baby!


Remi, covered in watermelon and dirt and happy as a clam


Later that night we went for a walk, but I decided I would take Remi for a jog


but when nature call... You gotta listen!


No comments:

Post a Comment