Sunday, June 20, 2010

Frog Room: End of the Year Party

Last Sunday, my preschool room had an end of the year picnic and I was so excited to have all of my froggy friends to MY park. That's right, the location of the party was a block away AND it was right during nap time. SCORE! I had lots of fun playing with friends, saying good bye to the oldies (the 5 year olds going off to kindergarten), and playing with daddy. Most of my froggy friends don't even know I have a daddy, so it was nice to bring him to the party and show him off.

The preschool academic year is over, so starting this week, Camp Keshet starts... Basically, it's just preschool with another name. We have really cool outside classrooms set up that have lots of our indoor classroom things in it, like the supermarket, the pet shop, the "house," and my favorite, the block and instrument corners! I can't wait. PLUS, we go swimming every Tuesday and Thursday and go on a field trip every Wednesday. I tell everyone I see that I'm going camping this summer, and everyone is very excited for me, albeit, a bit confused... I will say that I am a bit sad that my small group teacher, Ellen (whom I adore), does not work in the summer, so I will be moving to Julie's group for the summer. She's awesome and always has the best art projects, I can't wait to create some more masterpieces, as my old ones feel a bit "stale."


Climbing the ropes with my buddy Emiliano (who was devastated by Spain's loss to Switzerland, by the way.)

My man, Charlie


A bunch of froggy friends, takin' a snack break. I got to have juice!


Zach (who is off to kindergarten next year), me, and Yoni (one of my good friends from school. Yoni and I are the same age, almost exactly, but as you can see, there is a bit of differential in the size department), Yoni is moving back to Baltimore and will be dearly missed. And yes, he is wearing a Beastie Boys t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment