Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Take me out to the ball game

The Red Sox were playing the Tigers a few weeks ago, so we decided it was time... Time for Remi to go to her first Red Sox game. Sure, it wasn't at historical Fenway, but the Detroit Stadium is no slouch. It has ac carousel, a ferris wheel and she got a free glove b/c it was kids day. Nothing to complain about in my book. Now our seats on the other hand... Can you say NOSEBLEED! Either way we had an awesome time. We attempted and succeeded at spilling as many things as possible on mommy. No need to carry extra clothing for me around mama, you may want to bring extras for yourself!

Remi wearing the Ergo and carrying her baby


Tyler showing the versatility of the Ergo, wearing it on his back


Mama and Remi outside Tiger Stadium


National Anthem time


Like I said, nosebleed...


We went with the Aiyagari's. This is my friend Leela


And Baby Jay



No comments:

Post a Comment